Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Early to bed, early to rise......"

... but this morning I suffered a total lack of discipline and, at around five o'clock, made a decision that would have put a scowl on my grandmother's face and said to myself - "The heck it! I'll go back to sleep suffer the consequences!" which are:  the coffee in my coffeemaker, which turns on at 5:00 and off at 7:00 was already cold when I woke up, again; and, checking the "stats" on Blogspot I can see that I've already let down 230+ early-morning blog readers!

On the old-fashioned theory of "Better late than never" I'll at least tell you that:

 It's Recyclables Day, the sky is blue, the sun shining and the temperature is 30.6 degrees.

Beyond that, you're on your own - at least for a few hours.

I have a long list of Things-to-Do, today, starting with: 
drink two cups of reheated coffee, fast!