Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Surprise

O.M.G.

!

I apologize for what could be interpreted as a profanity, but I mean it as an expression of complete surprise and delight because.............

I won the Jody Hildreth photograph of Turkey Falls
That was raffled off at last night's performance of AIDA at the High school.

What a grand treat!

*************

Cassie Kempf, a member of the cast who is also at the front desk here at Hardings today was the one who told me. (Well, she didn't actually TELL me - she asked me to come to the front desk and , when I did, she simply turned around and held the framed print up for me to see. I was - for a noteworthy moment - totally speechless!)

She also gave me the URL to all of Jody's photos of the play:


(If that link doesn't work, type the words into your browser window.)

******************

Looking Ahead

I have become so frustrated by attempts to blog that posts will probably be few and far between for the next few days. I am, however, scheduled to be released on Thursday, and then the iMac and I will be back in business. (I could have left yesterday or today, but physical therapist Allison Treadwell suggested spending a few more days "improving my endurance."

FOR THE RECORD

One thing I should note, for history's sake, is that
The temperature yesterday topped 75 degrees and will, from all predictions, do the same today!

The Watervillian who had a place of honor on the viewing stand at the St. Patrick's Day Parade in New York City was Bob Sonia, who was accompanied by his wife, Karen. Read their story in The Waterville Times!

*************************

More when it happens!

SMILE!