Saturday, March 10, 2012

Every day there are more ............ Robins spotted on sunny lawns; Canada Geese circling fields out on Madison Street before landing on Moon's Pond ...... And every day there are more Get Well cards and Enotes from blog readers and villagers who are all, probably, wondering what's wrong with the blogger! I not only owe all of you tremendous thanks for your thoughtfulness and encouragement, but - painful as it is - a True Confession!

I am not physically debilitated. I can breathe on my own; I can eat without any assistance and have a license to drive my walker anywhere and at any speed I want to........ HOWEVER, I am 99 percent incapable of even finding where this cute little iPad has hidden my Email! In other words, I am inept and will need much more practice before I can blog with complete ease. Sorry about that!

Great thanks to Blogger II - Allison - who is also a super coach.

One thing I wanted to remind all of to put on your calendar: It's playtime and AIDA Opens on the WCS Stage at 7:30 on Thursday (Dress rehearsal) and runs, again, at 7:30 on both Friday and Saturday. Dont miss it! (Perhaps by then I'll have learned how to post pictures!)


I've just received this "parental advisory" from Paul Staskowski - worth reading! Thanks, Paul.

"They're performing "Aida" this year and I'm sure that it will be another great show by our students.
We would like to mention that this year's musical is a drama and although it is rated PG, there is some stronger dialogue and violence. There is no swearing, but some parents might choose to not bring younger children due to these reasons. It's not as violent as "Jekyll and Hyde", but it is a story that is set during the time of the Pharaohs in Egypt. The music is by Elton John so it should be another great performance,"




Have a great weekend, everyone!