Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A question for "Old-timers"

The Waterville Public Library's Jillian Getman has asked if we would like to continue our regular Summertime series of Story-telling and I told her that I would ask all of YOU!

(I'll telephone those who I know do not have the internet.)

We could have time on these Fridays:

  • June 8 & 22
  • July 6 & 20
  • Aug 3 & 17

AND, this year there's the option of meeting after lunchtime --- say 1:30 - 3:00. In the past, several of the ladies who volunteer at Harding's on Friday mornings have wondered if there would be a chance of afternoon gatherings. (I almost think that I would prefer that, too, although I really am "game" with either.)

Please shoot me a quick Email or call me at 841-4679 letting me know if:
  1. you'd like to continue, and
  2. whether you'd prefer morning or afternoon.

Thanks loads for your interest!

(And thank YOU, Jill, for your and the Library's help and hospitality!)

Philippa S. Brown