Monday, August 13, 2012

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:
  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code.
bX-2gpltp
This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.
Close
You may have heard me screaming - and even swearing! 
It's 7:15. I've been sitting here since a little after 5:00 putting together this morning's blog post --- lots of pictures.
Despite the fact that I've been "saving" the draft contents every few minutes, suddenly - and without any warning - everything disappeared and the above message appeared. 
(Yes: I remained calm and did the usual recovery procedure. Nothing.)

It's Garbage Day.

If I could toss "Blogspot" without losing my entire iMac I would!

Back later today, after I calm down!!!

psb